Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Population Update!



Spent a little time this morning adding population support and feedback to the Mayan Water Storage system. It was cool because it produced a bunch of new variables for output - the population is a lagged mirror of storage amount, and the population stress level is a jittery cool output for something that might need to be more active.

Now I feel like this system is generating a good combination of related-but-different values for the next level of abstraction.

Side note: It wasn't until I inserted the population controls into the system that I realized some of my basic calculations were off by a factor of 10. I've mopped up the previous post, and changed the patch so it does what it is supposed to.

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment